Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- 1992, Severe chronic fatigue syndrome in chidhood: [sic] A discussion of psychopathological mechanisms.
- 1996, Chronic fatigue syndrome. A joint report of the Royal Colleges of Physicians, Psychiatrists and General Practitioners.(Full text)
- 2000, The course of severe chronic fatigue syndrome in childhood
- 2001, Childhood chronic fatigue syndrome
- 2003, Psychiatric adjustment in chronic fatigue syndrome of childhood and in juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- 2002, Annotation: Chronic fatigue syndrome in children and adolescents
- 2004, Impairment and coping in children and adolescents with chronic fatigue syndrome: a comparative study with other paediatric disorders
- 2005, Practitioner review: Chronic fatigue syndrome in childhood, JOURNAL OF CHILD PSYCHOLOGY AND PSYCHIATRY
- 2005, Chronic fatigue syndrome of childhood - Comparative study with emotional disorders, EUROPEAN CHILD & ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY
- 2005, Family health and characteristics in chronic fatigue syndrome, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and emotional disorders of childhood, JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY
- 2009, Chronic fatigue syndrome (book chapter)
- 2009, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Behavioural approaches to chronic disease in adolescence, Editors: O'Donohue, Tolle. (book chapter)
- 2009, Sleep, fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome, The Young Mind, Editors: Bailey, Shooter (book chapter)
Clinic location[edit | edit source]
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
Online presenc[edit | edit source]
- Address: clinic/lab-address-goes-here ()
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Home - Emeritus Professor Elena Garralda Hualde". imperial.ac.uk. Retrieved November 4, 2018.
- Garralda, M. Elena (April 1992). "Severe chronic fatigue syndrome in chidhood: A discussion of psychopathological mechanisms". European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 1 (2): 111–118. doi:10.1007/BF02091794. ISSN 1435-165X. PMID 29871394.
- Royal College of Physicans; Royal College of Psychiatrists; Royal College of General Practitioners (1996). "Chronic fatigue syndrome". London: RCP. Retrieved March 22, 2019.
- Garralda, M. Elena (2009). "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome". In O'Donohue, W. (ed.). Behavioral Approaches to Chronic Disease in Adolescence. New York, NY: Springer New York. pp. 285–295. doi:10.1007/978-0-387-87687-0_21. ISBN 9780387876863.
chronic disease a disease or condition that usually lasts for 3 months or longer and may get worse over time. Chronic diseases are long-term (typically incurable and requiring long-term management) but are not necessarily severe.