Advocacy[edit | edit source]
- 1991 - founded CFS Associazione Italiana onlus , a patient association for chronic fatigue syndrome in Italy
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- 1996, Immunologic Abnormalities in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- 2018, Oxygen-Ozone therapy is a potentially effective therapy in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Results of an Italian study in 65 patientsAbstract
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Umberto Tirelli, Daniele Bernardi, Salvatore Improta & Antonio Pinto. (1996). Immunologic Abnormalities in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Journal of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Vol. 2, Iss. 1, pp 85-96. http://dx.doi.org/10.1300/J092v02n01_07
- Tirelli, Umberto; Cirrito, Cinzia; Pavanello, Martina; Lleshi, Arben; Franzini, Marianno (Jul 25, 2018). "OXYGEN-OZONE THERAPY IS A POTENTIALLY EFFECTIVE THERAPY IN CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME: RESULTS OF AN ITALIAN STUDY IN 65 PATIENTS". GLOBAL JOURNAL FOR RESEARCH ANALYSIS. 7 (5).
chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) - A fatigue-based illness. The term CFS was invented invented by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control as an replacement for myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME). Some view CFS as a neurological disease, others use the term for any unexplained long-term fatigue. Sometimes used as a the term as a synonym of myalgic encephalomyelitis, despite the different diagnostic criteria.