The Perrin Technique: How to Beat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME
|Subject||Osteopathy, lymphatic massage|
|Publisher||Hammersmith Press Limited|
|Media type||print & digital|
Are you suffering from M.E.? Are you caring for someone with M.E.? Does someone close to you have M.E.? Almost certainly it will have taken your doctor some time to arrive at the diagnosis of M.E. and once there you may have been offered little more than antidepressants to help with the condition. In the interim you may have tried many alternative options including changes in diet and lifestyle. These may have helped but if the root cause is left untreated you are unlikely to recover your full health.
After many years of careful study coupled with practical hands-on experience, Dr Raymond Perrin has arrived at the firm conclusion that M.E. is a structural disorder with definite diagnosable physical signs. He has developed the Perrin Technique to help drain toxins away from the central nervous system and stimulate the healthy flow of lymphatic and cerebrospinal fluid - the secret of setting you on the path to recovery.
In his ground-breaking book you will find exclusive coverage of:
- The role of toxins in chronic fatigue syndrome/M.E.
- The importance of body structure and posture in developing M.E.
- The stages leading to M.E.
- The physical signs of M.E.
- How osteopathy can help
- The stages of treatment
- Exercises and self-massage routines
The Perrin Technique gives you the chance to take charge of your own structural health and rid yourself of years of toxin build-up.
- The Perrin Technique: How to Beat CFS/ME - Amazon (US)
- The Perrin Technique: How to Beat CFS/ME - Amazon (UK)
- The Perrin Technique: How to Beat CFS/ME - Goodreads
- The Perrin Technique: How to Beat CFS/ME - Igennus shop