The Grace Charity for M.E.
The Grace Charity for M.E. is a British patient charity which provides help and support for British ME/CFS sufferers, particularly in Kent where the charity is based.
The Grace Charity for M.E. aims to relieve the distress and promote the welfare of those suffering from ME/CFS, through:
- the offering of christian prayer
- education for sufferers and carers about M.E.
- the provision of treatment advice and any other information and welfare for sufferers
They also aim to advance the education of health care professionals and the general public about ME/CFS.
- Malcolm Hooper is the medical advisor for The Grace Charity for M.E.
- Ann Widdecombe is a patron of the charity.
- Bishop Graham Cray is a patron of the charity.