Steven Lubet is a Northwestern Law Professor and has been living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) since 2006.
Debra Cassens Weiss wrote about Professor Lubet's CFS battle in ABA Journal: Well-known law prof battles stigma of chronic fatigue syndrome by going public. Professor Lubet notes patients are "treated as malingerers and met with disbelief" with many "referred to psychiatrists".
- BA, Northwestern University
- JD, University of California, Berkeley
- 2017, Mr. Lubert was one of the signers of open letter requesting the journal, Psychological Medicine, to retract their paper about the inflated recovery rates of the PACE trial immediately.
Professor Lubet wrote the following articles on ME/CFS in The Faculty Lounge:
- Nov, 2016: An Open Letter to Dr. Simon Wessely, Defender of the PACE Study
- Nov, 2016: The PACE Study: Open Access and Conflicts of Interest (UPDATED with a note to commenters)
- Sept, 2016 The PACE Study Results Exposed as Meaningless and Harmful
- Aug 2016 An Appalling Episode in ME/CFS Research
- Nov, 2015: ME/CFS and Law Schools
- Oct, 2015: No, It Isn't All in Your Head
- Jan, 2015: Laura Hillenbrand, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and me