Richard Podell, M.D., MPH, is a Clinical Professor at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, New Jersey and has a private practice where he sees ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia and other patients. He practices integrated medicine in Summit, NJ. He was a provider of Ampligen during one of its earlier trials.
In 2002, Podell was a member of the writing committee for A Consensus Manual for the Primary Care and Management of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, a clinical care manual produced by The Academy of Medicine of New Jersey and the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services.
Dr. Podell provides updates in research and treatment options via his YouTube channel: Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgis Update with Dr. Richard Podell
- M.D. - Harvard Medical School
- Address: 11 Upper Overlook Rd # 140, Summit, NJ 07901
- Phone: (908) 273-7770
Open Letter to The Lancet
Two open letters to the editor of The Lancet urged the editor to commission a fully independent review of the PACE trial, which the journal had published in 2011. In 2016, Dr. Podell, along with 41 colleagues in the ME/CFS field, signed the second letter.
- 10 February 2016, An open letter to The Lancet, again - Virology blog
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgis Update with Dr. Richard Podell
- Ginevra Liptan - Segment 1: The Pros and Cons of medical Marijuana Use of Fibromyalgia Patients
- Ginevra Liptan - Segment 2: The Use of Medical Marijuana for Fibromyalgia Patients
- Kim Jones - Segment 1: Exercise with Fibromyalgia
- Kim Jones - Segment 2: Exercise and Fibromyalgia
- Kim Jones - Segment 3: Exercise and Fibromyalgia
- Alan Light - Segment 1: Why Research Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia?
- Alan Light - Segment 2: Detailed Explanation of Dr. Light's CFS and FM Research
- Alan Light - Segment 3: Update on Dr. Light's Recent CFS and FM Research