Phoenix Rising is a "Citizen Science" blog and forum founded by Cort Johnson whose purpose is to provide people with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) information to support their health and well-being. Caregivers, researchers, physicians, and other medical professionals are welcome to join. It is overseen by a board of directors. It is a certified 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation (EIN# 27-3313361).
As of 29th March 2017, Phoenix Rising was confirmed, by an admin, to have around 19,000 member accounts, with around 600 active members per day.
Site Resources[edit | edit source]
- Home - Latest News and Research Articles and Blogs
- Forums - Discussions of the Science of ME/CFS
- Blogs - Contributions from around the Web
Online presence[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ "About Phoenix Rising". Phoenix Rising: Supporting People With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS). Retrieved November 20, 2020.
- ↑ "Is Phoenix Rising growing? (membership numbers, server statistics etc)". Phoenix Rising ME/CFS Forums. Retrieved November 20, 2020.
The information provided at this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness.
From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history.