Peter Barry, also known as Peter W. Barry, was been appointed Chair of the review panel for the CFS/ME NICE guidelines review, which strongly influences NHS treatment for people with ME/CFS in the UK. He has been a member of a number of different NICE review panels in recent years.
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
2010 - Pharmacological management of neuropathic pain in non-specialist settings: summary of NICE guidance
2012 - Risk assessment of fragility fractures: summary of NICE guidance
2017 - Pediatric Intensive Care (book)
Clinic location[edit | edit source]
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
Online presence[edit | edit source]
- Peter Barry - East Midlands NHS Intensive Care
- Peter Barry - Leicester University
- Address: clinic/lab-address-goes-here ()
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
- List of publications
- Leicester University
References[edit | edit source]
- University of Leicester. "Peter Barry | Child Health | University of Leicester". Retrieved Oct 28, 2018.
- "Peter Barry | Our specialist care teams | East Midlands NHS Trust".
- NICE (Oct 28, 2018). "Committee member list | NICE CG53 CFS/ME guidance update". nice.org.uk. Retrieved Oct 20, 2018.
- Tan, Toni; Barry, Peter; Reken, Stefanie; Baker, Mark (Mar 24, 2010). "Pharmacological management of neuropathic pain in non-specialist settings: summary of NICE guidance". BMJ. 340: c1079. doi:10.1136/bmj.c1079. ISSN 0959-8138. PMID 20335333.
- Rabar, Silvia; Lau, Rosa; O’Flynn, Norma; Li, Lilian; Barry, Peter (Aug 8, 2012). "Risk assessment of fragility fractures: summary of NICE guidance". BMJ. 345: e3698. doi:10.1136/bmj.e3698. ISSN 1756-1833. PMID 22875946.
- Sackeyfio, A; Senthinathan, A; Kandaswamy, P; Barry, P W; Shaw, B; Baker, M (2011). "GUIDELINES: Diagnosis and assessment of food allergy in children and young people: summary of NICE guidance". BMJ: British Medical Journal. 342 (7796): 544–546.
- Barry, Peter; Morris, Kevin; Ali, Tariq (May 25, 2017). Paediatric Intensive Care. Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780198807018.
Oxford University - a prestigious university located in Oxford, England renowned for its teaching and research in health and medicine