Morris Papernik, MD, is a Internal Medicine physician and Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UConn, Yale and Quinnipiac, Connecticut. He practices at ProHealth Physicians of Glastonbury, Connecticut and has a special interest in treating patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, sleep disorders, headaches and osteoporosis.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee
- 2007, Q fever in an American tourist returned from Australia
- 2007, Non-pharmacologic interventions for CFS: a randomized trial
- ProHealth Physicians of Glastonbury
- 320 Western Blvd., Suite 104
- Glastonbury, CT 06033
Talks & interviews
- HHS.gov (2006), Nov 20 & 21, 2006 CFSAC Meeting (PDF) (Minutes)
- HHS.gov (2009), May 27 & 28, 2009 CFSAC Meeting (PDF) (Roster)
- Cohen, Nicole J., Morris Papernik, Joseph Singleton, John Segreti, Marina E. Eremeeva. (2007). Q fever in an American tourist returned from Australia. Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease, Volume 5 , Issue 3 , 194 - 195. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tmaid.2006.09.002
- Jason LA, Torres-Harding S, Friedberg F, Corradi K, Njoku MG, Donalek J, Reynolds N, Brown M, Weitner BB, Rademaker A, Papernik M. Non-pharmacologic interventions for CFS: a randomized trial. Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings . 2007;14:275–296.