Managing ME/CFS: A guide for young people
|Publisher||Calico Publishing Ltd|
|Media type||print & digital|
Any young person who has just been diagnosed with ME or CFS (that’s Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) will find a sympathetic voice in this book. Dr Vallings is a very experienced medical doctor and she has spent much of her career helping people with ME/CFS. She explains this complicated illness in a way that is easy to understand.
- Full of great suggestions for managing everyday tasks.
- Tips for working through the ups and downs of the illness.
- Ways to create the best chance of recovery.
- Includes stories from young people who are managing this illness.
Dr Vallings’ message to young people is to learn as much as you can about ME/CFS and to actively take charge of your health. As she says, ‘Only you know how you really feel.’
Anyone caring for a young person with ME/CFS will also find this book useful.
- Managing ME/CFS: A guide for young people - Amazon (US) (eBook)
- Managing ME/CFS: A guide for young people - Amazon (UK) (eBook)
- Managing ME/CFS: A guide for young people - Calico Publishing (Paperback)
- Managing ME/CFS: A guide for young people - Goodreads