Malcolm S. Schwartz, DO, FAOCP, specializes in Pediatric Endocrinology and is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, United States. He has been very involved in the New Jersey ME/CFS Association and participated in educational programs about ME/CFS throughout New Jersey. In 2010 and 2011, he moderated the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Conference in Eatontown, New Jersey sponsored by the Monmouth Medical Center and New Jersey ME/CFS Association. In 2002, he gave a presentation on pediatric Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at the New Jersey Education Association’s annual convention in Atlantic City.
Clinic location[edit | edit source]
- 133 Pavilion Ave
- Long Branch, NJ 07740
- (732) 923-1170
2017 Pediatric Primer[edit | edit source]
Dr. Schwartz was one of the authors of the 2017 Pediatric Primer published in Frontiers in Pediatrics.
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Diagnosis and Management in Young People: A Primer by Peter C. Rowe, Rosemary A. Underhill, Kenneth J. Friedman, Alan Gurwitt, Marvin S. Medow, Malcolm S. Schwartz, Nigel Speight, Julian M. Stewart, Rosamund Vallings and Katherine S. Rowe (Full Text)
Learn More[edit | edit source]
- February 20, 2012 - "Monmouth Medical Center Pediatrician Malcolm Schwartz, D.O., Recognized by New Jersey Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Association" in the Long Branch Patch
See also[edit | edit source]
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Diagnosis and Management in Young People: A Primer
- New Jersey ME/CFS Association
References[edit | edit source]
- Rowe, Peter C.; Underhill, Rosemary A.; Friedman, Kenneth J.; Gurwitt, Alan; Medow, Marvin S.; Schwartz, Malcolm S.; Speight, Nigel; Stewart, Julian M.; Vallings, Rosamund; Rowe, Katherine S. (2017), "Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Diagnosis and Management in Young People: A Primer", Frontiers in Pediatrics, 5 (121), doi:10.3389/fped.2017.00121