Jonathan H. Tobias, B.A.(Cantab.), M.B.B.S., Ph.D.(Lond.), FRCP, M.D.(London), is a Professor of Rheumatology for the Musculoskeletal Research Unit, School of Clinical Sciences, University of Bristol, United Kingdom and a consultant rheumatologist at North Bristol NHS Trust. His special area of research is the causes and treatment of osteoporosis.
Tobias is Specialty Chief Editor of the research journal, Frontiers in Endocrinology/Bone Research.
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
- 2017, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Chronic Widespread Pain in Adolescence: Population Birth Cohort Study (Full text)
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
- 2014, Speaker at CFS/ME Research Collaborative Conference - The epidemiology of adolescent CFS and chronic widespread pain
Online presence[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Bristol, University of. "Professor Jonathan Tobias - School of Clinical Sciences". www.bristol.ac.uk. Retrieved Feb 13, 2019.
- "Bone Research". www.frontiersin.org. Retrieved Feb 13, 2019.
- Norris, Tom; Deere, Kevin; Tobias, Jon H.; Crawley, Esther (Mar 2017). "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Chronic Widespread Pain in Adolescence: Population Birth Cohort Study". The Journal of Pain. 18 (3): 285–294. doi:10.1016/j.jpain.2016.10.016.