Jason Newfield, Esq., is a litigation and disability attorney for the firm, Frankel and Newfield, PC from Garden City, New York. He is a founding member of the American Alliance of Disability Attorneys and is a Physician Educator instructing physicians on the necessary medical documentation for disability claimants with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Education[edit | edit source]
- 1992, BA, Economics, Business, Psychology
- 1995, JD, Hofstra University School of Law
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee[edit | edit source]
Newfield served as a voting member of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee from 07/01/06 to 07/01/10.
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
Online presence[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ "Long Term Disability Lawyer | Jason A. Newfield". Frankel & Newfield, P.C. Retrieved October 19, 2020.
- ↑ HHS.gov (2003), Sep 29, 2003 CFSAC Meeting (Roster)
- ↑ HHS.gov (2006), Nov 20 & 21, 2006 CFSAC Meeting (PDF) (Minutes)
The information provided at this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness.
From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history.