Helen Spandler is Professor in Mental Health at School of Social Work, Care and Community of the University of Central Lancashire.
- BA (Hons) (East London) By Independent Study (1992)
- MA (Sheffield) Psychiatry, Philosophy and Society (1994)
- Manchester Course in Group Psychotherapy (Institute of Group Analysis) (1997)
- PhD (Manchester Metropolitan University) Discourse Unit, Department of Psychology and Speech Pathology (2002)
- Post Grad Cert (UCLan) Research Student Supervision (2007)
The information provided at this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness.
From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history.