Crowhurst authored several books related to myalgic encephalomyelitis, many which aim to assist the carers of people with ME.
Awards[edit | edit source]
May12th.org blog[edit | edit source]
Stonebird: Breaking the Silence
Guest Blog By: Greg Crowhurst (With Video)
“I broke the silence on October 12, 2006; that day I believe we were the first to raise awareness on YouTube of the incredibly serious nature of Severe ME."
Books[edit | edit source]
- 2006, Beyond Normal Prayer: The Redemptive Power of Suffering
- 2013, Severe ME - Featuring: "Justice for Karina Hansen"
- 2013, Unstoppable Spirit
- 2015, Severe ME: Notes for Carers
- 2017, Living in the Heart of Love
- 2018, Caring for ME
Talks and Interviews[edit | edit source]
Online presence[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Stonebird: Breaking the Silence - May 12th.org