Giada Da Ros
Giada developed ME/CFS in 1990 at the age of 20 after a bout of the flu. At the time she was in her second year of university studying law. She was diagnosed two years later in 1992. Although her condition has improved somewhat, she is still ill today.
As President of the CFS Italian Association, she is one of the leading Italian advocates for CFS/ME patients. She has guested on many radio and TV shows through the years speaking about the condition and has had many articles written in newspapers and magazines.
Interviews and articles
- Unknown date, Interview on "Trieste in diretta" (YouTube) (Italian)
- Nov 2014, ME/CFS Testimonial by Giada Da Ros (YouTube) (Italian)
- "La stanchezza cronica di Giada: «Vivo a letto da venticinque anni»", Pordenone – Il Gazzettino, 12 May 2015, retrieved 2016-12-12
- Stanchezza Cronica - Who We Are
- Da Ros, Giada, ed. (2012), Stanchi: Vivere con la Sindrome da Fatica Cronica, Ravenna: SBC Edizioni, ISBN 978-8863472776