From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history
Gabby Klein is a contributor to the ME Advocacy blog. She was a Vice President of Administration for an insurance company before she became ill with myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) in February 2003 after a stomach flu.
Talks & interviews
- Jan 13, 2017, Public Testimony CFSAC Meeting
- January 2015, Public Testimony CFSAC Meeting
- December 2013, Public Testimony CFSAC Meeting
- May 2013, Public Testimony CFSAC Meeting
- May 2011, Written testimony CFSAC Meeting
- Gabby Klein is on Twitter.