Eileen Holderman is an advocate for ME, GWI and other neuroimmune diseases and serves as consultant to ME Advocacy. Holderman was a voting member of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) which advises the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for the term 10 May 2010 to 10 May 2014. She is active in the New Jersey ME/CFS Association having served as a Trustee and as its Publicity/Advocacy Chair.
Talk and interviews
- Jan 13, 2016, Public comments to CFSAC meeting regarding CDC website.
- May 18, 2016, Public comments to CFSAC meeting regarding NIH study.
- August 2015, CFSAC Public Comment: Eileen Holderman
- June 17, 2014, CFSAC Written/Public Comment
Letter to CDC
- 20 July 2009, "Eileen Holderman – ME/CFS Advocate," by ProHealth
- List of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee Members
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee