Doctor Courtney Craig is a Chiropractor who has a special interest in treating patients with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) and fibromyalgia (FM). She became ill with ME/CFS in 1998, at the age of 16, but recovered in 2010 utilizing both conventional and integrative medicine. She is featured in the 2016 documentary film, Unrest, which is about myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome.
Dr. Craig hosted a podcast called Spoonie Radio for two years in which she interviewed doctors, researchers, and patients within the ME/CFS community.
- Undergraduate study in exercise science at the College of William and Mary, Virginia
- Graduated with honors from the University of Bridgeport’s Human Nutrition Institute Master's program.
- Clinical training at Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida
- Member of the American Nutrition Association, the American College of Nutrition, and the Institute for Functional Medicine.
She has relocated to Germany and consults with patients via phone or Skype.
Talks and interviews
- Oct 23, 2014, ebook/digital: All My Test Results are Normal: A Smart Guide to Testing for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Craig, Courtney (November 2015), "Mitoprotective dietary approaches for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Caloric restriction, fasting, and ketogenic diets", Medical Hypotheses, 85 (5): 690-693, PMID 26315446, doi:10.1016/j.mehy.2015.08.013