Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition
|Subject||Patient guide, treatment guide|
This one-of-a-kind reference – now completely revised and updated – includes over 100 effective treatments, from antivirals to vitamins, as well as locations of specialists and clinics, Internet ordering information, and national, local, and international CFS/ME organizations. New and expanded sections include doctors' protocols and research on the causes and mechanisms of the illness, all written in concise, easy-to-understand language.
Every aspect of the illness is thoroughly examined, from diagnosis to an in-depth discussion of symptoms, from traditional to alternative therapies to essential coping strategies. The new edition contains chapters for those coping with multiple chemical sensitivities and dietary restrictions, as well an expanded section on children and adolescents with CFS/ME. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: A Treatment Guide, Second Edition, remains the most comprehensive reference guide on this disease.
- CFS: A Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition - Amazon (US)
- CFS: A Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition - Amazon (UK)
- CFS: A Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition - Goodreads
- CFS: A Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition - Official website
- CFS: A Treatment Guide, 2nd Edition - Facebook page