Carol Head is the President of Solve ME/CFS Initiative. She fell ill with ME/CFS upon finishing Stanford University Graduate School of Business in the 1980s, after coming down with a flu which she did not recover from. Although she has ME/CFS she did improve greatly; she believes she dodged a bullet and is 95% recovered.
- 2017, Health Hero by O Magazine "Carol Head named one of fourteen visionaries who are healing bodies, minds, and communities."
Institute of Medicine report briefing
- Aug 19, 2015, Carol Head's Presentation to CFSAC meeting Part 1
- Aug 19, 2015, Carol Head's Presentation to CFSAC meeting Part 2
- Oct 14, 2014, ME/CFS Alert Episode 69-1 - Carol Head interviewed by Llewellyn King, part 1
- Oct 14, 2014, ME/CFS Alert Episode 69-2 - Carol Head interviewed by Llewellyn King, Part 2