Australian ME/CFS Biobank
The Australian ME/CFS Biobank is a partnership between patient charity Emerge Australia, researchers at La Trobe University, the Australian Red Cross Blood Service, Solve ME/CFS Initiative and the UK ME/CFS biobank.
Funding[edit | edit source]
Funding of A$1 million was announced in August 2019, and an email news list was setup.
The Mason Foundation, an Australian ME/CFS charity is funding the biobank.
Partnership roles[edit | edit source]
News articles[edit | edit source]
- Anna spends 22 hours a day in bed. But experts hope they're close to a cure. - The Sydney Morning Herald
Learn more[edit | edit source]
- Australian ME/CFS Biobank Awarded to Research Team which includes Emerge Australia
- $1 Million Grant Awarded for Australian Biobank and Registry - Solve ME/CFS Initiative
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Research Funded - Mirage News
- The Mason Foundation
- Equity Trustees Press Release
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Emerge Australia (Aug 13, 2019). "Australian ME/CFS biobank awarded to research team which includes Emerge Australia!". Emerge Australia. Retrieved Aug 16, 2019.
- "The Mason Foundation (managed by Equity Trustees) - NFMRINFMRI". Retrieved Aug 16, 2019.
- Cunningham, Melissa (Aug 13, 2019). "Anna spends 22 hours a day in bed. But experts hope they're close to a cure". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved Aug 16, 2019.
- Mirage News (Aug 14, 2019). "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome research funded". Mirage News. Retrieved Aug 16, 2019.
- "Equity Trustees | Equity Trustees announces record project funding of $1m for chronic fatigue syndrome". www.eqt.com.au. Retrieved Aug 16, 2019.