Ann Vincent, M.B.B.S., M.D., is an Internist and the Medical Director of the Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Clinic, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota.
Education[edit | edit source]
- 1985-1991 - M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee[edit | edit source]
Notable studies[edit | edit source]
Dr. Vincent's publications.
- 2012, Prevalence, incidence, and classification of chronic fatigue syndrome in Olmsted County, Minnesota, as estimated using the Rochester Epidemiology Project.
Clinic location[edit | edit source]
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Clinic
- Mayo Clinic
- Rochester, Minnesota
Talks and interviews[edit | edit source]
Online presence[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Learn more[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Ann Vincent LinkedIn". LinkedIn. Retrieved Dec 13, 2018.
- Vincent, Ann; Brimmer, Dana J.; Whipple, Mary O.; Jones, James F.; Boneva, Roumiana; Lahr, Brian D.; Maloney, Elizabeth; St. Sauver, Jennifer L.; Reeves, William C. (Dec 2012). "Prevalence, Incidence, and Classification of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in Olmsted County, Minnesota, as Estimated Using the Rochester Epidemiology Project". Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 87 (12): 1145–1152. doi:10.1016/j.mayocp.2012.08.015. ISSN 0025-6196. PMID 23140977.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee (CFSAC) - (sometimes pronounced SIF-SACK) A US government advisory council that met twice per year, covering current topics related to Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Meetings usually lasted for two days and the results were presented to the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS). After 15 years, on September 5, 2018, CFSAC's charter was not renewed by the Department of HHS, effectively dissolving the committee without notice or warning.