The 25% ME Group is a UK support group set up to care for the most severely affected ME patients. They also founded the annual Severe ME Awareness Day on August 8th.
The 25% M.E. Group exists to support all who have the severe form of M.E. and those who care for them. This includes people who are housebound, bedbound and wheelchair users.
The group relies on funding through individual donations. It is a registered charity (#SC034265) with the Scottish Charity Regulator.
On February 10, 2016 an open letter was submitted to Queen Mary University London requesting compliance with Freedom of Information request for release of PACE trial data.
- ↑ 25% ME Group Board
- ↑ http://www.25megroup.org/campaigning_Severe_ME_Day.html
- ↑ http://www.25megroup.org/aboutGroup.html
- ↑ http://www.25megroup.org/fundraising.html
- ↑ http://www.25megroup.org/advisors.html
- ↑ Open Letter - TO: QMUL RE: PACE Trial DATE: February 10, 2016
The information provided at this site is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness.
From MEpedia, a crowd-sourced encyclopedia of ME and CFS science and history