While MEpedia is a project launched by ME patients, the ambition for the project is to incorporate literature from a range of related diseases.
Common co-morbid diagnoses[edit | edit source]
The following are known or thought to be frequently co-morbid with and related to ME
- Postural orthostatic tachychardia
- Ehler's Danlos Syndrome
- Mast cell activation disorder
Other immune and neuro-immune diseases[edit | edit source]
There are several conditions that are not known to be comorbid with ME but where our understanding of the underlying pathophysiology might inform approaches to researching all immune diseases, or where treatments may have applications across diagnosis.
- Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID)
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension
- Multiple sclerosis
- Lyme disease
- Female predominant diseases